February 22, 2016 § Leave a comment
February 21, 2016 § Leave a comment
A 5 minute setup combining Hydraulics and Muscles in a hierarchic assembly.
BiTools (the tool that accommodates both hydraulics and muscles) can be assembled on top of each other creating complex mechanical systems.
February 19, 2016 § Leave a comment
Objects can now be added on the basic structure made of BiTools.
BiTools will accommodate hydraulics and muscles… The colorful cubes are just helpers.
February 12, 2016 § Leave a comment
New assembly tool I developed this week after some major rewriting of the assembly module. This is the base structure for making muscles, hydraulics, and a whole bunch of other cool objects. Automatically rigged as always.
February 5, 2016 § Leave a comment
– view and render options
– a short intro to Assembly/Paint: Material, Color, Light
All tutorials are HERE
February 3, 2016 § 3 Comments
- Batman inspired, head sculpted from a Clay cube.
- Now you can switch freely between general Mesh and Clay.
- Subdivision for Clay also improves the quality of the underlying mesh.
- Hard edges in black are from the original cube.
- Most sculpting was done with the Deform and Inflate tools, Pinch was used to create the fine creases.
- Profile for wings, Extruder for body.