August 16, 2015 § Leave a comment
Fast GPU deformations on Clay (full-HD, real-time capture).
Object size: 3 million points
GPU: nVidia GTX 960
June 24, 2015 § Leave a comment
Object Arrays at work in Neobarok :
– items are automatically placed along the path in an uniform manner (even if the path is closed)
– the path can be sculpted – items are added or removed automatically to fit the deformed path
– the items are assemblies of objects – they can be sculpted, and objects can be added in their hierarchy
Neobarok can now fit any multiplicity along an Object Array loop.
Here is an example of a chain loop handled correctly, despite the 90 degree rotation of odd items (multiplicity=2).
May 13, 2015 § Leave a comment
For now there are three things you can sculpt on a Linear object:
– the global shape of the path
– the radius along the path
– the shape of the section (propagated along the path)