May 24, 2016 § Leave a comment
I exported some of the models created in Neobarok into Sketchfab and you can now visualize them in 3D. The model Pandemonia and full tutorial will also be offered as part of the Humanoid perk (and above): http://igg.me/at/neobarok
Two weeks remain if you want to contribute to keeping Neobarok free!
April 12, 2016 § Leave a comment
Crowdfunding starts on April 20 !
The campaign will be on Indiegogo.
At the end of the campaign (May 20) I will get an annual license for the development environment necessary for building the new release for Windows, Linux and Mac.
More details to follow these days !
In the meantime here are a few additions to the software and a few models I created recently:
March 28, 2016 § 1 Comment
February 21, 2016 § Leave a comment
A 5 minute setup combining Hydraulics and Muscles in a hierarchic assembly.
BiTools (the tool that accommodates both hydraulics and muscles) can be assembled on top of each other creating complex mechanical systems.
February 3, 2016 § 3 Comments
- Batman inspired, head sculpted from a Clay cube.
- Now you can switch freely between general Mesh and Clay.
- Subdivision for Clay also improves the quality of the underlying mesh.
- Hard edges in black are from the original cube.
- Most sculpting was done with the Deform and Inflate tools, Pinch was used to create the fine creases.
- Profile for wings, Extruder for body.